With “The Grant Hunt Simplified” course you’ll learn:
- The most efficient way to search for grants, including the tricks that will drastically cut down your funding search time.
- What government (federal, state, and local) grants are, where to find them, and if they would suit you.
- The difference between private foundation grants and community foundation grants.
- How to master grant search databases, including grants.gov.
- About an unknown resource that will leave you with a useful shortlist of potential private funders.
- And much more including templates and many other free resources!
Templates, Bonuses, and More
Sign Up To Also Receive The Following:
- Funder Profile Form: a fillable document for all potential funders’ information and to keep track of all communications.
- Organization Info Form: a fillable single-page document that will contain your mission statement, organizational bullet points, and your potential project idea.
- Grant Tracking Template: a spreadsheet to keep all of your grant deadline dates all in one place.
- The Grantli Newsletter: our weekly newsletter includes grant development articles, covers common mistakes made along the way, debunks various grant myths, and has so much more.
Who Can Benefit From This Free Course
About Your Instructor
Maddie Zeigler, M.Ed., a 22 year veteran grant writer and project director responsible for more than $80 million in successful grant funding. She created Grantli to share her insider knowledge so you can turn your idea for change into an undeniably fundable grant proposal.
Maddie Zeigler, M.Ed.